Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
1. More rural residents receive eye health services.
2. Strong sub-speciality services available resulting in more patients being seen at TIO OPD and more teaching opportunities for national and international ophthalmic human resources.
3. Cornea donations increased.
4. National and international human resources skill levels increased.
5. HR capacity strengthened.
6. Staff have position-appropriate skills and increased job satisfaction.
7. Support function capacities improved.
8. Management capacity improved leading to improved efficiency and outcomes.
9. High quality research findings published and used to plan programs and influence policy.
10. Improved policy environment and government funding allocation to eye health.
11. TIO expands its reputation as a leader in international eye health.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.