Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
· Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of earthquake damaged water supply schemes inbuilt with sustainability elements,
· Promotion of sanitation and hygiene
· Establishing linkage of the users committees with the local government and other district level service delivery institutions and network.
1. Improved access and meaningful representation in the management of safe, adequate and resilient drinking water systems for target communities
2. Community members have improved knowledge, attitudes and practices related to sanitation and hygiene.
New Local government are familiar with WASH policies and engaged in planning and monitoring
Vulnerable disaster-affected communities have improved sustainable access to safe and adequate drinking water and have adopted improved hygiene behaviours and local government engaged in WASH planning and monitoring
Vulnerable disaster-affected communities have improved WASH conditions ensuring leaving no one behind
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.