Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
1. Improvement in dignified WASH practices among targeted population in leading to a decrease in water and sanitation related morbidities.
2. Strengthened capacity of communities and local institutions to respond to the disasters
3. Local Schools Implements schools based disaster risks reduction model through increased collaboration with education stakeholders
4. Enhanced diversified and resilient livelihood options of targeted households
5. Protect women and children from all form of exploitation by providing appropriate support services.
Improved socio-economic status of the targeted marginalized and poor communities through resilient livelihood options, improvement in dignified WASH practices, strengthen capacity to respond to the disasters and protection from all form of exploitations
Contribute to Selected Municipalities / Rural Municipalities Efforts to Improve Quality of Life of the Targeted Communities
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.