Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
- Increased MNCH awareness among stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Positive changes in health seeking behavior.
- Government health workers have necessary skill to manage MNCH complications.
- Increased EONC services at health facilities.
- Improved access of quality MNCH services.
- Functional referral system.
- Increased services utilization.
-Institutionalize Network of Safety.
- Increase the MNCH service demand.
- Increase the MNCH service delivery.
- Enhance the capacity of MNCH service providers.
- Improve the quality of MNCH services.
- Incorporate evidence based emerging MNCH interventions.
- Demonstrate and Institutionalize Network of Safety through Center Of Excellence (COE)
To improve the maternal, neonatal and child health status by reducing the maternal and neonatal morbidity and mortality in the project districts
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.