Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
(Component 1: Community Library)
1. Multi hazard resistant and accessible* library buildings are constructed and equipped with equipment, furniture and learning materials.
2. Capacity of library management committee and library staff are strengthened.
3. Advocacy efforts to improve policy on community/public library are improved.
(Component 2: Local Subject)
4. Local subject curriculum for G1-G8 is developed and student textbooks for local subject for G1-G8 are respectively developed.
5. Teachers are equipped with skills and knowledge to teach local subject and to employ child-centered learning method.
6. Classrooms for ECD -G5 in 53 schools are equipped with book corners with 100 titles of grade-wise books.
7. Quality Kamishibai (paper theatre) is produced and distributed.
8. Education authority is well capacitated to promote local subject.
Services of community libraries are improved
Schools provide local subject classes regularly with child-centered learning method.
2. Students are equipped with knowledge about local culture, history, society, economy, geography, natural resources, traditional knowledge & skills and environments.
3. School employ child-centered learning methods in all subjects.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.