Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
(1) DLI #1: Percentage of contracts managed by the LMD through PPMO’s e-procurement portal.
(2) DLI #2: Production and submission of the annual report on grievances received and addressed through a web-based grievance redressal mechanism.
(3) DLI #3: Percentage of procurements done by the LMD using standard specifications.
(4) DLI #4: Percentage of district stores reporting based on the LMIS.
(5) DLI #5: Percentage reduction of stock-outs of tracer drugs in district stores.
(6) DLI #6: Percentage improvement in the EVM Score over 2014 baseline.
(7) DLI #7: Percentage of the MoH spending entities submitting annual plan and budget using eAWPB.
(8) DLI #8: Percentage of the MoH’s annual spending captured by the TABUCS.
(9) DLI #9: Percentage of audited spending units responding to the OAG’s primary audit queries within thirty-five (35) days.
(10) DLI #10: Percentage of districts which have all facilities reporting annual disaggregated data using DHIS2.
(11) DLI #11: Operationalization of the citizen feedback mechanisms and systems for public reporting.
public resource management systems of the health sector in Nepal will be improved.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.