Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
- NSTB's services and outreach are improved.
- A comprehensive NVQF with the TVET pathways in two sectors is put into practice
- Transformation of NSTB into an automonous organization is designed and initiated.
- The cross border recognition of vocational qualification for migrant learners and worker is initiated.
- Youths benefits form the certification services through newly established and nationally recognized vocational qualifications frameworks.
- Youth working in the informal sector benefit from the system of Recognition of prior learning.
- Migrants returnees benefits from the system of recognition of prior learning.
- National Skill Testing Board Successfully manages Vocational Qualifications Frameworks and is prepared for its transformation into an autonomous organization as mentioned in the TVET policy 2012.
- Nepalese youths, especially form the disadvantaged group, are better employable in the labour market or in self-employment.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.