Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
1.1 Improve quality of infrastructures available for health care service delivery
1.2 Improve supply system of health commodities at the health facilities
2.1 Enhance capacity of health service providers, FCHVs, Private Health Service Providers, Traditional Healers, Quality Improvement Committees through training, workshop and technical support visits /Onsite coaching and monitoring so that knowledge and skill on IMNCI will be upgraded.
3.1 Improvement of management capacity of health facilities that will increase the utilization of services.
4.1 Increase demand and access to new born and child health services by community.
4.2 Improvement of residents' knowledge of neonatal and child health
1. Health facilities and hospital can be upgraded with adequate medical equipment for the environment where patient can receive necessary medical treatment.
2. Health service from health service providers is improved.
3. Health facility will be managed continuously and appropriately.
4. Increased Awareness on New born and Child Care through IEC BCC activities among residents and they can deal with newborn and child illness adequately.
1. Reduction in neonatal mortality rate.
2. Reduction in under five mortality rate.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.