Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
Financial and human resources required for:
1. extension of wall paintings in Thupchen gompa, Lomanthang.
2. Village infrastructure development
3. 15 day care centers
4. Student hostel in Jomsom
5. Local language and culture subjects at government schools
6. Education and living support in 3 monastic institution
7. Supplimental services at government and community health post
1. Culturally important monuments restored.
2. Improved living conditions and public health facilities for the villagers.
3. Education and daily care for children in early childhood development centers.
4. Supplimental education and residential care for 46 needy students.
5. Improved local language proficiency for students in government schools.
6. Improved living and learning conditions for monastic students.
7. Supplimental services and medicines accessed by locals.
1. Strengthen local culture both structural and living.
2. Reduction in out migration.
3. Improved education and health outcomes.
Cultural resurgence, population stabilisation and economic and social development
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.