Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
This project is continuation of the project called ''Transformed People - Transformed Communities 2011-2014
1. Provide trainings on appropriate agriculture ( horticulture,herbal, vegetable farming, land management, soil test, irrigation, appropriate technologies.
2. Provide training on vocational skill development and micro enterprises (small business).
3. Provide training and awareness to community groups for their capacity building.
4. Conduct awareness on Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights, HIV AIDS, Disaster Risk Reduction, Environment.
5. Support for tree plantation in communities through groups.
6. Provide consultation to community farmers for making agricultural and business plans for effective productivity and progress.
7. Prodive career counselling to youths of community and schools for better future employment.
8. Provide revolving funds for starting small enterpreneurship and farm.
9. Assisting groups and cooperatives to strengthen them.
10. Co-organize school enrollment and child rights Campaigns.
11. Conduct Teacher's Training on Child Rights, Child friendly school and teaching learning methods and materials.
12.Conduct SMC and PTA members' training on Child Rights, Child friendly Education System and SIP formation.
13. Conduct training on skill development for income generation to empower women.
14. Organize awareness program for parents on Child Rights and education.
15. Form and empower Child Clubs for awareness raising and Child Rights advocacy.
16. Conduct computer classes in selected schools.
17. Organize Health Camps for Children in Schools.
18. Provide technical, physical infrastructure and educational material supports.
19. Provide Educational material to the PG to guide their children at home.
20. Condut trainings on Nutrition and balance diet and infant health.
21. Organize awareness on parental Check up and Post neonatal check up, safe drinking water and contaminating components in water.
22. Organize health camps for the children in the communities.
23.Installation of handpumps and deep borings.
24. Conduct water test to assure safe drinking water.
25. Conduct coordination meetings with local government agencies, PAC meetings and social audit.
1. Increased productive assets of 500 families to strengthen the adequate living standard.
2. Strengthened community groups to support families for their livelihoods.
3. Increased access to Child Friendly Education of the children in basic education.
4. Increased knowledge and skills of SMC and PTA regarding education system.
5. Improved sanitation hygiene and nutrition situation.
6. Improved practice of safe and clean drinking water.
7. Increased coordination and advocacy with local authorities regarding Education, health and Livelihood.
1. The fulilment of children's right to adequate living standard in Okhaldhunga district.
2. The fulfilment of children's right to education in Dhanusha, Mahottari and Sarlahi districts.
3.The fulfilment of children's right to health in kailali district.
1. Increased fulfilment of the rights of the children, especially in regards to their rights to adequate living standard in working area of Okhaldhunga district.
2. Increased fulfilment of the rights of the children, especially in regards to their rights to Education in working area of Dhanusha, Mahottari and Sarlahi districts.
3. Increased fulfilment of the rights of the children, especially in regards to their rights to Health in working area of Kailali district.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.