Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
The Project comprises the following parts:
Part 1: Rural e-Community
- Wireless Broadband Network
- village Networks
-Community Mobilization and Capacity Development
Part 2: Government Network
- Government Information and Data Center
- Government Groupware
Part 3: e-Government Applications
Part 4: Human Resource Development for e-governance
The Project comprises:
1. Modernizing rural communities, particularly in remote areas, by improving rural connectivity through wireless broadband networks, mobilizing community socio-economic activities through village network portals, and building telecenters to improve service access in remote rural areas;
2. Building a government ICT network, which allows government-to-government exchange of data and information and central level management of government data information;
3. Developing various priority e-government applications; and
4. Designing and implementing human resources development programmes.
The Project will help the Government of Nepal in economic and social development and reduce poverty by making ICT more accessible to remote and rural areas, and improving the delivery of government services through ICT network.
Delivery of government services improved through ICT Networking.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.