Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
Objective 1: Essential needs of the population are addressed to enable better inclusion of the most vulnerable and excluded people and increase resilience of the target groups toward safer and sustainable environment;
Objective 2: Empowerment of the most vulnerable and excluded people for the exercise of their rights to meaningful participation in the development process and equitable access to income and local resources;
For objective 1:
1. Opportunities for diversified incomes and employment are increased and accessible for all.
2. Health, sanitation and hygiene is improved for all thanks to better access to clean water, improved hygiene behaviour and functional and inclusive WASH focused Community-based Organisations.
3. Access to diversified food production is improved for all thanks to better knowledge on improved agriculture techniques, access to improved agricultural inputs, and functional and inclusive farmers groups.
4. Access to natural resources (forest, water, land) is sustainable and equitable for all population and conserved from degradation.
5. ME, local partners and local populations have contingency plans to protect and provide relief to the most vulnerable and excluded people in case of emergency situations.
For objective 2:
6. Most vulnerable and excluded people have access to informal education (i.e. literacy and vocational training), are aware of their rights and are empowered to increase their self-esteem and can claim their rights.
7. Decision making processes and institutions at local level are inclusive and address the specific needs raised by the most vulnerable and excluded people.
8. Barriers from traditional believes and negative attitudes of population that prevent most vulnerable and excluded people to access education, food, health, water and incomes are reduced
Safer and Inclusive Environment for Poverty Reduction is developed for the most vulnerable and excluded groups in the Karnali Region
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.