Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
CRS has already presented the PA to the sub-committee of SWC and is in the process of getting approval from the facilitation committe of the concerned ministries.
Provide technical support, skills training and demonstration houses.
1. EQ resistant shelter reconstruction techniques best adapted to promoting sustainability within the Nepal context have been identified and promoted
2. Western Hub reconstruction activities reduce gaps and duplication
3. . A technical information, outreach, and resource center has been established at district level and is providing technical assistance to stakeholders and partners.
4. . Masons and construction workers have acquired technical knowledge and skills on seismic design and construction of houses.
5. Targeted households have received technical assistance to reconstruct damaged and /or destroyed houses.
6. Targeted households have received information on access to financial inputs for repair and construction of houses
7. Targeted VDCs have received logistical assistance to support access to Government enrollment center.
8. Targeted communities have received training and support to ensure mitigation of negative environmental impacts during housing reconstruction
9. Skilled & Unskilled workers have acquired technical knowledge and skills on construction of locally appropriate latrines in line with the Government of Nepal Sanitation and Hygiene Master Plan.
10. Communities have access to safe and sufficient drinking water
11. Targeted households have received technical assistance to reconstruct damaged and/or destroyed latrines.
12. Targeted households have increased knowledge about improving environmental sanitation and personal hygiene
13. Targeted communities have repaired productive community infrastructure
14. Targeted households have access to cash through restoration of productive assets
15. Targeted households have access to locally appropriate seeds and seed storage facilities
16. Targeted communities have adopted improved agricultural practices for higher yield and net returns, focusing especially on vegetable and cardamom farming as appropriate.
17. Targeted communities have adopted improved livestock rearing practices
18. Households in targeted communities have adopted options to diversity their livelihoods
19. Targeted communities have functional and well governed savings groups in operation
20. Targeted households have skills required to effectively manage small enterprises
21. Village Reconstruction Committees (VRCs) are established and trained
Earthquake affected households rebuild their lives.
Earthquake affected households
1. reside in a safe, sustainable and sanitary enviroment, and
2. have resilient livelihood
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.