Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
Personnel,Equipment and supplies.
1.70 classrooms have been built back using EQ resistant approved designs and their accessibility to disabled students is improved.
2. 10 schools and 2 ECD have appropriate gender-sensitive latrines and appropriate WASH facilities, with safe and sufficient water supply
3.The students knowledge of good hygiene practices has improved
4.10 schools and 2 ECD have adopted safety provisions against natural disasters.
5. Awareness on the importance of school-attendance and an understanding of possible consequences of drop-outs have been promoted among children, parents, teachers, SMC members and government representatives
5.The masons in Thulosirubari have been trained in earthquake resistant construction techniques and participate to the reconstruction effort in the VDC.
6. The target population is aware about the risk of natural disasters and has gained knowledge in earthquake resistant construction techniques to build back better
7. The target population can refer to the earthquake resistant community model building as example for safe house
8. A disaster response plan is established with the community, disaster committees, schools and the VDC secretary
9.Water points and schemes are repaired and 1 new water scheme is built to supply water to wards 6,7 and 8
10. Water committees are formed and/or enabled to ensure the proper management and maintenance of the water supply systems
11. The population knowledge of good hygiene practices is improved
12. Emergency water storage systems are built to ensure availability of water during emergencies.
13.The targeted households are clustered in self-organized, democratic and inclusive income generating and saving groups accessible to the most vulnerable and able to mobilize credit in an equitable way.
14. Knowledge, skills and resources of IGG members are strengthen trough the provision of trainings and seed money.
Enhance the resilience of earthquake affected population in Thulosirubari VDC,Sindupalchok District,though assistance in reconstruction,WASH ans Livehoods recovery.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.