Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
1.100% of cases visiting for diagnostic service will have gone through the diagnostic process within the same day.
2.> 85% cases (Leprosy) admitted for complication management are discharged with improved health condition.
3.Average healing time less than 50 days in ulcer cases
4.>95% health professionals improve their knowledge and skill after training compared to pre test scores (average post test score should be at least 70%).
5.After the study, the researcher will be able to identify and record:
*Patterns of delays.
*Reasons for short delays.
*Reasons for long delays.
*Ways to shorten delays."
6.>90% people with SCI will be able to do their activity of daily living (ADL) without other's help.
7.>85% cases admitted for general disability will benefit from medical and other therapeutic interventions.
8.>80% clients who are in need will receive mobility aids
9.>80% clients who are in need will receive aid and care
10.>80% people showing improvement in hearing
11.Average of >60% patients will have improvement of hearing in affected ear after surgery
12.>90% of identified children enrolled on a rehabilitation programme
13.>95% people attending the camp will receive treatment, diagnosis and appropriate advice. 2. Camp duration at each site of minimum 7 days. 3. Out-patient examinations of >800 patients. 4. Hearing tests and hearing aid fitting of >80 patients
14.A strong and good referral network for ear cases is established between hospitals and health posts
15. % of gynecological patients among total gynecological patients are provided with direct expert service (both medical and surgical) by INF gynecologist.
16. % of patients gone through gynae/obstetrics surgery with positive outcome.
5. Provision of assistive devices, wheelchairs and appliances.
Spinal Cord Injury & Orthopedics
4. Provision of assistive devices, wheelchairs and appliances.
General Physical Rehabilitation
Ear Diseases and Hearing
Hospital Support Services
1. Contribute to Nepal government’s effort to reduce the burden of leprosy and reducing further transmission of it.
2.100% of disabled people who visit INF centre will receive appropriate advice/services.
3. Reduced hearing problem of the people of the Western Nepal.
4. People with obstetric fistulas have access to quality health services.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.