Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
1. Farmers have access to relevent knowledge, information and technology .
2. farmers have increased capacity to use relevent, mordern technologies and practices.
3. District innovation centres are established to foster collaboration between the public and private actors.
4. Ministry of Agriculture Development, Ministry of Federal Affairs and local development have increased capacity fot extension and research policy implementation .
5. District Development Committees village Development allocate adequate resource to support farmer-led innovations .
6. Nepal Agricultural Research Council provides adapted solution for female heades households and addressing climate change .
1. Pilot opprtunities are realised and bottlenecks addressed in 3 selected commodity markets and 2 cross sectors .
2.Expansion and up scaling as well as replication/crowding in leads to systemic change in selected commodity markets and cross sectors .
3. promising pilot interventions in value addition are realesed, if required with additional finance .
4. Market system knowledge and economic literacy of poor producer has improved .
5. Market system Development market for poor knowledge is disseminated and buy un is promoted in Nepal's development assistance community
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.