Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
Inclusive Education for out of school adolescent girls
1. Improved access to numeracy & literacy courses for OOS young and adolescent girls.
2. Access to life skill trainings, coaching sessions, cash assistance, and peer support networks.
3. Access to safe and enabling learning environments in schools for students and OOS young and adolescent girls whose life plan is to re-enroll.
4. Change Champions promote girls' education, delayed age of marriage, and OOS young and adolescent girls' life plans
5. Access to mental health / well being techniques, peer support networks and life skill related knowledge
· Improved learning outcomes for OOS young and adolescent girls.
· Increased transition into formal education, informal literacy or vocational trainings according to OOS young and adolescent girls' life plans.
· Communities', schools and authorities' gender equitable attitudes sustain improved life chances for OOS young and adolescent girls and prevent early marriage.
Increased agency over life decisions, self-care, mental well-being and support network
Improved life chances of out of school (OOS) adolescent girls in selected RMs of Bara and Rautahat districts (Province 2) and to enhance young mothers’ mental health and empowerment in the earthquake affected two RMs of Sindhupalchowk
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.