Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
i) Youth participation and development
- Capacity building training to youth
- Seed grants to youth groups
- Youth and community dialogues
ii) Women's participation and empowerment
- Capacity building training to women
- Seed grants to women groups
- Women and community dialogues
- Capacity building of media professionals
- Radio programs
- Radio drama
- Television drama
- Training to local leaders
- Multi-stakeholder dialogues
1) 2000 youth and 1000 women trained in collaborative leadership and development.
2) 200 youth and women-led community activities and projects implemented in teh selected working districts.
3) 300 media professionals trained in conflict-sensitive common ground journalism.
4) 15 FM radio stations produce and broadcast solution-oriented radio talkshows.
4) 78 episodes of radio dramas around the theme of promoting constructive role of youth is produced and broadcast.
5) 13-episode television series and 52 episodes of radio drama on the theme of leadership and governance produced and broadcast.
6) 200 local leaders trained on leadership, good governance and inclusive development.
7) 100 multi-stakeholders dialogues held in the selected districts to facilitate collaborative problem solving.
1. Increased capacity of key actors (media, local government, youth and women) in supporting an enabling environment for development.
2. Increased participation of Community Based Organizations(CBOs) in local development initiatives;
3. Increased positive public attitudes through production and broadcast of awareness raising and behaviour change media programs; and
4. Enhanced culture of leadership, dialogue and collaborative problem solving among the leaders and communities to address Nepal's social and development challenges.
To support an enabling environment for development in Nepal.
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.