Government of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
AID MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR NEPAL
1. Social Marketing of IUDs.
2. Improve consumer perception and demand for IUDs
3. Advocacy to increase government provision of IUD services.
4. Increase access to medication abortion
1. Increase modern contraceptive prevalence rate in Nepal from 43% in 2011 to 51% in 2015
2. Increase percentage of WRA using IUDs from 1.7% in 2011 to 3.7% in 2015
3. Increase access to safe medication abortion through the distribution of 125,736 MA kits.
1. Expand the availability of long term methods by distributing 118,999 IUDS 2. Increase the number of private network clinics and providers offering IUDs
3. Improve quality of services provided by network providers
4. Improve consumer perception and demand for IUDs
5. Increase IUD service provision through the public sector
6. Increase women's access to safe abortion and post-abortion family planning
7. Improve the policy environment and increase availability of MA in the public sector
1. Maternal Mortality Ratio decreased from 515 in 1990 to 134 in 2015
2. Contraceptive Prevalence increased from 24% in 1990 to 58% in 2015
Open a PDF file of the doc attached Open.